3.13.2005

The fifth obsession

Continuing with my theme of friends who do everything better than me, my dear pal Kate has started a lovely and intelligent blog about her Four Obsessions: Reading, Writing, Cooking and Knitting, to deal with the isolation of being a work-at-home mom and the terror of raising a shark-eating toddler. She's also hoping that writing regularly about her obsessions will somehow impose discipline.

For me, blogging is a great way to focus my procrastinating tendencies on a project that looks like work, but in reality is just another avoidance tactic. I might be more obsessed with blogging than knitting.

Any bets on how soon Kate will be renaming her blog Five Obsessions?
Why is this woman smiling?
Fair Isle practice
Cakewalk Karma
Two birds with one stone
Clapotis est fini!
Happy International Women's Day
Behold the Folly of the Irrationally Exuberant Kni...
And to the victor, the Koigu!
Llama update
Happy Birthday, Evan
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters