3.10.2005

Two birds with one stone

Remember my whining about starting hats when I know I don't have enough yarn? And my whining about the puckeryness of my llama hat? Thanks to commenters with good advice, I am diligently working on both problems, while I come down from my Clapotis high:


Two birds with one stone

Yes, I am trying to do two-handed fair isle. And yes, I am trying to not carry the yarn so tightly across the back. I am slow and knit like a dork, but the result is less puckery, at least. I have enough left of the red to do another fair isle splotch at the very top.

My poor unsuspecting neighbors will be receiving this for their new little girl.
Clapotis est fini!
Happy International Women's Day
Behold the Folly of the Irrationally Exuberant Kni...
And to the victor, the Koigu!
Llama update
Happy Birthday, Evan
Dumb idea department
Loopy Little Bag - free pattern
Brushes with fame
I have achieved llama feet
My Local Yarn Store
Knitty
Crack for Knitters